For years the city of Sanctuary was a bustling haven of commerce and prosperity, kept far away from the ravages of war by the mountains which surrounded it… but that ethereal peace was disrupted when a series of tunnels were suddenly and unexpectedly discovered in a nearby cliffside. Shortly after the tunnels were found, monsters of every sort began to stalk the once-idyllic valley which the people of Sanctuary called home. Now adventurers from every corner of the globe have poured into Sanctuary, looking to make their fortune in the DungeonScape which stretches for miles beneath the city.
[10/14/13] – It is currently Stockday, the 7th day of Mist. The rain has given way to a light, wet snow from the north. It is very cold.
DungeonScape is a Megadungeon campaign which allows players and GMs alike a chance to play Pathfinder at their own pace.
- TEMPORARY NOTICE: CHECK THE SITE UPKEEP THREAD FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON NOTIFICATIONS
- Read the DungeonScape Rules
- Check out the Bonus Experience
- Choose an Achievement
- Want to try your hand at GMing? Check out Anthony’s Advice for the Prospective GM
- Got rules or balance questions? Send a private message to tehrougefool
- Got questions about DungeonScape in general? Send a private message Beatenhero